Craft Down Under | Vault Hunters 3rd Edition
Vault Hunters 3rd Edition | 8.0.3
Server IP: vh.au.playcdu.co
Server IP (HARD): vh2.au.playcdu.co
The Hard servers will match the 'OG' Vault Hunters experience with minimal command availability and higher difficulty (Minecraft: Hard, Vaults: Hard)
Homes, warps as well as other advantages have been disabled on these servers, but land claiming will still be available
About the modpack:
Vault Hunters 1.18 is an ARPG take on Minecraft. It has been described as a mixture between Diablo, World of Warcraft and Escape from Tarkov. The gear system has over 2.1 billion different chest plates, swords, axes, shields, helmets etc etc for you to discover. The modpack features a research system allowing you to progress through mods to help you in your quest of getting in to vaults. The ultimate goal is to collect 25 artefacts to get access to the final vault, where you will have to complete each vault god's own challenge in order to face the fear of the world...
This is a long modpack, and is designed to last for 3-12 months playthrough It has been in the works since early 2020, and is played by numerous streamers on Twitch and YouTube.
We are Oceania's LARGEST modded Minecraft network!!
Our network has been set up with the goal of creating an inclusive space for anybody who is looking to play modded Minecraft! We let the community decide which packs we host and try to rotate them semi-frequently so there is always something new to try!
We have minimal banned items so you don't have to forfeit the single player freedom in a multiplayer server.
Our staff are always happy to help and are quick to fix problems and keep the community updated on any issues that may occur.
- Multiple Locations: We are currently hosting our servers in 3 locations: Australia, Netherlands (Europe) and USA. This allows players around the world to play on our servers with minimal ping.
- Always Online: Our dedicated servers are online 24/7 so you can play whenever you like!
- Chat & Inventory Synchronisation: Global chat between our AU and US servers are synchronised so you can talk to players on either server. If you wish to change servers, inventory sync is also enabled, allowing players to swap servers without losing items from their inventory.
- Playtime rewards: Get rewarded for playing on our servers! Earn special rewards as you play on our servers, the more you play, the more rewards!
- Ranks: You can earn special ranks on the server via playtime or purchasing one of our packages on our website
- Regular Backups: All our servers are backed up regularly on the off chance that something goes wrong
- Voting: Vote for our server to receive rewards! Make sure you are in-game when you vote to receive the reward
- Direwolf20 1.19
- FTB Plexiglass Mountain
- Craft Down Under
- Vault Hunters 3rd Edition
- Engineer's Life 2
- Better MC +
- Techopolis (Skyblock)
- Dungeons, Dragons & Space Shuttles
- Divine Journey 2
- Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons 2
- StoneBlock 3
- Enigmatica 6: Expert
- All The Mods 8
- World of Dragons - A New Age
- Ragnamod VI
- SkyFactory 4
- ATM Gravitas
- Strictly Medieval 2
- Vault Hunters 3rd Edition
- All The Mods 7
- All the Mods 7 - To the Sky
- Medieval MC 1.19
- Better MC
- FTB Inferno
- StoneBlock 3
- All of Fabric 6
- Ragnamod VI In the Sky
- Create: Astral
We aim to keep our rules as simple as possible but these may be subject to change in the future.
- No bullying/harassment of any kind.
- No abusing exploits/mods like x-ray.
- Avoid settling or claiming chunks near other players without first asking for permission.
- Avoid disrupting the experience of other players. (Lag machines/generally toxic behaviour.)
- Do not claim the main end island
- Do not use our discord or servers as a platform to advertise your server, either by posting here or by messaging our members
- The use of macros/scripts to bypass being automatically timed out is not allowed
Performance, Stability, Reliability:
We run all of our servers on dedicated, high performance hardware and we keep multiple backups to ensure maximum reliability and stability. We also work hard to roll out custom patches and keep our packs up to date. Our staff are always happy to help and are quick to fix problems and keep the community updated on any issues that may occur.
Note on measurement: a server is marked as "offline" if it was unreachable for two checks - two checks equals min. 40 minutes.
|Nickname (max 100 players)||Number of votes cast within the current month|